Winged eyeliner never goes out of style. It is the perfect way to accent the eyes. What makes it so popular and interesting is that it is the oldest makeup trick that celebrities used back in the day. And that is still the case today. There are many variations of the popular cat-eye look. what defines this look is that it can be elegant, sophisticated, and edgy. Wearing the cat-eye look with the bold red lip is the ultimate look that is a timeless classic.
The makeup artists today that is working with celebrities regularly flaunt this look because there are many ways to get a different look. However, creating this look is not quite as easy as it looks.
Lauren Conrad has always managed to deliver a simple yet glamorous look. The line sweeps across the eyelid, with the line thickening before finishing with a cat flick.
One important thing you need to consider for the best possible look is choosing the right liner. This is essential because there are lots of different kinds of eyeliner formulas on the market. Each of the types has its own benefits, but the best choice to focus on is to find a formula that will deliver sharp, crisp lines without the risk of smudging.
If you want a dramatic look, try Taylor Swift’s thick winged look.
At Beauty and the City, you will find the most unique selection of eyeliners. Made of ingredients of the highest quality, the eyeliners not only come in different colors, but their texture is so unique that it can help even beginners create the most extraordinary winged eyeliner look. This type of formulation glides for smooth, seamless lines that create a gorgeous smudge-proof winged liner look.
So, if you are looking to create the perfect winged eyeliner look, follow these steps and you will succeed as a professional MUA:
- Prep your eyelid with concealer or primer;
- Apply brown eyeshadow to make the base;
- Draw a thin diagonal line on the side of your eyelid to act as the wing;
- Make a ‘V’ by drawing another line on the side of the eyelid;
- Extend the upper line to the center of the eyelid;
- Fill in the color. If you like, you can extend the line further. However, make sure that the line gets thinner as you extend it further. To get this look, end the line on the center of the eyelid;
- Apply kohl for the intense look;
- Finish the look with a dash of mascara.
The winged liner look isn’t as complicated if you have the right makeup products by your side. And with Beauty and the City, you will most certainly create bold, beautiful, and dramatic eyes. Go ahead and give it a go!