This holiday use code 30WINTER for 30% off your entire order!
Are you tired of dealing with your sensitive skin? You don’t need to worry anymore because here is a proper guide of how to deal with it .In order to deal with your sensitive skin firstly, it is necessary to examine the factor that triggers it to be sensitive. Secondly, you should be extra careful in choosing products that suits your skin type and know the best skincare routine for sensitive skin.
Sensitive skin is hereditary. It can be easily triggered by various factors such as irregular hormonal characteristics, imbalance diet, and any environmental factor or by certain products or ingredients. We should try our best to minimize the symptoms of sensitive skin. These are
- Sensitive should be dealt with use of minimum products as possible. Skincare routine should be kept simple.
- Patch test should be done before trying any new product.
- Sensitive skin is super sensitive to sunlight, so it is necessary to use effective SPF.
- Moisturizer should be used on daily basis to maintain hydration level of skin.
- Organic products must be preferred that contain anti-inflammatory ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, aloe Vera, vitamin E, coconut oil, Shea butter and chamomile etc.
- You should avoid harsh product and prefer sulphate free and parabens free products in order to avoid irritation and flare-ups.
- You should be aware of factors that triggers your sensitive skin. Triggers may include dehydration, pollution, stress, any seasonal change or may be lack of sleep.
- Avoid washing face with hot water as it may wash away protective fats layers.
- Over exfoliation or over wash should be avoided.
- Avoid touching your face unnecessary.
STEP BY STEP ROUTINE
Here is a step by step guide on how to maintain and nourish a skin care routine.
In order to make proper skin care routine, you should start with cleanser first. By not cleansing your skin, you risk clogging your pores with all of the aforementioned impurities, which can result in everything from breakouts and irritation to dull skin. Simple, antifoaming gel texture will cleanse the skin effectively without impairing or irritating the skin enough to
produce a visible reaction
Toners have a variety of benefits, including balancing the pH levels of the skin after cleansing, soothing the skin, and removing any lingering bits of residue or dirt. Sensitive skin types can benefit from using a toner, but should avoid those that contain excessive amounts of alcohol or astringent ingredients.
Serums are an excellent addition to any skin-care regimen because they can address specific issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and more.
Give a try to BEAUTY AND THE CITY CITRUS STEM CELL INFUSED SERUM C. It is a vegan and cruelty-free product. The Hyaluronic Acid will provide a boost of hydration, while the Vitamin C helps reduce the appearance of age spots, blemishes, and redness. Natural orange oil provides a citrus scent. It can even your skin tone and provide nourishing vitamins which gives you vibrant-looking skin.
Go for moisturizers for the sensitive skin that not only replenish the moisture barrier of your skin but also contain gentle ingredients that can soothe your skin. If your skin is hydrated correctly, your irritation risk will be reduced.
Give a try to our hydrating BEAUTY AND THE CITY LIP BALM. You are definitely going to love this product.
Sensitive skin reacts extra to sunlight and is a must for UV protection. Use a sunscreen containing physical blockers such as zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, to prevent damaging UV rays in your skin.